We're looking for a Publicity Officer to join our PRS Executive Committee!
Join our team, a group of individuals who are passionate about driving research within our profession!
Are you part of the 'IT' crowd
Are you a creative?
Most importantly of all, are you passionate about promoting research among our profession?
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Disseminating committee activities across our social media channels
- Creating and managing website and social media content
- Promotion of our PRS events including our annual conference
- Working with the CSP digital team to develop and maintain the PRS website
This role would suit an early or experienced researcher, who is passionate about being involved in the PRS.
Support for this role:
- This role is supported by a fellow executive committee member, and one or both of our Student Officers.
- All of our committee are involved in creating content for our social media platforms to support the Publicity Officer.
- Our Chair and Vice Chair are in place to support new members of our Executive Committee team.
To find out more about this role, contact us via: https://prs.csp.org.uk/contact-prs
To apply for this role, please email us a copy of your C.V. and a personal statement outlining why you're interested in this role (no more than 500 words)
Applications close on 28th November 2023
Number of subscribers: 1