We are changing the way we administer our accounts and this will affect all of our existing membership.
Please read the full article to find out what this means for you.
- If you are a PRS member currently paying by standing order/direct debit or similar, it will sadly be necessary to remove you from our database so we can move forward and be able to use the electronic registration system 'GoCardless'.
- Once removed from the database, you will not be able to access the member-only content on our website, or receive member discounts for our events, until you have joined via our new registration system.
- Please be aware that all memberships must now be paid through this link
If you have renewed your membership in the last six months via standing order or direct debit, please contact us for a discount offer on our 2024 conference.
Do you want to receive updates from the PRS?
Once you have registered via our new electronic system, in order to receive communication from us via the website, you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Log into PRS
- Click on 'your account' on right hand side of website
- Click 'your e-mail preferences'
- Click 'professional network emails' (Left hand menu)
- Once the PRS box has been ticked then as a member you will receive emails, if you don’t tick this box then you won't receive e-mails or bulletins from us.
- As a PRS member you will need to save your preferences which provides us with your consent.
Please note that your consent is only valid for 24 months, you will then need to review and update your consent, otherwise you will no longer receive emails or bulletins from PRS. If you look at 'save preferences' it has the date of when you last saved your consent.
Number of subscribers: 1