As part of the Promoting Research Engagement and Skills for Students (PRESS) project, the Physiotherapy Research Society will be funding TEN physiotherapy students to attend the PRS 2024 conference and share their work (research project, placement project, dissertation etc.) in the form of poster presentations.
We are now open for applications! Read more to find out how you can apply.
Am I eligible for a PRESS bursary?
To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students or newly qualified physiotherapists who are currently undertaking, or have undertaken, their studies to achieve a BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy on a pre-registration physiotherapy programme.
- Physiotherapy studies must have taken place at a UK-based education institution.
- The project being shared forms part of their work undertaken as part of a student BSc/MSc/PhD programme (including placement projects).
What does the Bursary include?
- Free ticket to attend our conference
- Travel to attend PRS2024
- Accommodation to attend PRS2024
- Mentorship to produce your project poster to present at conference
How can I apply?
- Follow this link: https://forms.office.com/e/62kjGMdgsX
- Or scan the QR code below:
Can you tell me more about the PRESS Project?
The PRS is motivated to optimise the engagement of student and newly qualified physiotherapists in research, We hope that in supporting students to become more research active through the PRESS project, we will provide them with improved confidence to share their research findings earlier in their careers. We hope this will support them to use skills they have already acquired as part of their university training, and build upon these further, to enable students and subsequently newly qualified physiotherapists, to become more involved in research and related projects at an earlier stage in their career.
The PRESS project has been made possible with support from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
Deadline for applications: 28th February 2024. Successful applicants will be notified shortly after this deadline
Number of subscribers: 2